The RPPS School Council works with the principal, teachers, and staff to enhance and enrich the lives of our children. We help to fundraise, find parent volunteers for school programs and activities and work with the school to prioritize how school-generated funds are budgeted and distributed. We also work to keep parents informed and involved in our school community.
We meet on the second Tuesday of the month at 7:00 pm in the school library. Parents and teachers are invited to join us at our monthly meetings. We hope to see many of you attend, volunteer and participate.
The council is elected at the beginning of each school year and the positions are held for one year. There is a constitution that governs how the council runs. Each year an annual report is created to summarize the financial position of the council and to give a summary of the operations for that year.
Key School Council Documents
- Constitution (approved April 14, 2015)
- RPPS Bylaws Approved Nomination Form
- RPPS Bylaws Approved Self-Nomination Form
- School Council Budget (approved March 2017)
- Book Fair Budget (approved June 2016)
- School Council Annual Report 2016-2017 (approved October 2017)
- Principal Profile (approved May 2013)
- Subsidy Policy (approved November 2015)
- School Council / Book Fair Reimbursement Form